Tutorial: how to make organized notes.
- Read the objectives of the lecture. If there aren’t any, flip through the lecture slides and make an outline. This puts into perspective what you need to be learning and what you should get out of this lecture.
- Skim the book to get familiar with how the information is divided compared to your outline or objectives. While doing this, you’ll figure out whether or not you need the extra details from the book. Sometimes the lecture is enough and you could keep the textbook just as a reference to things you don’t get.
- Write down the first objective and flip to the page in the book that has the information pertaining to that objective. Read the lecture slide then refer to the book for details.
- Combine your lecture notes with the textbook information. Do this by rewriting the information in your own words and try to be as concise as possible.
- Keep doing this for every objective. Paste things if it helps.
- Make sure that you’re not just copying information. Use visual aids as much as possible. Put the information in a table, flowchart, diagram, etc.. (refer to this post to see how I make my flowcharts).
- When you’re done with all your objectives, go through the lecture and your notes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
General tips on how to keep them organized:
- Be systemic. Making objective-oriented notes is one way to do that.
- Use two (or more colors). Color-coding information helps me remember it + it doesn’t look that bad.
- Section your objectives according to the topic. Then make sure that when you’re writing out the information, it’s in a sequence that’s understandable.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making my notes since I started med school. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
Hope this helps and as always, happy studying :)
ive been seeing a ton of character creator stuff going around on tumblr and i wanted to make my own! so here you go, one with eye color, hair length, hair color, height, weight, clothing style, emotions, poses, and species
feel free to pick and choose if you dont like a catagory, an option you got, or if one doesnt make sense (aka if you get the pose “on one knee” and the species “mermaid”)
have fun guys, and if you draw a character using this, tag it with “marcharcreator”, id love to see it! reblogs are also really appreciated. enjoy!
hey guys, i made this yesterday, have fun using it and please reblog :D
- Isayama: I wonder what the fandom would want to see in the latest manga chapter
- SNK Fandom: Tell us what happened to Marco
- SNK Fandom: Actually fight titans
- SNK Fandom: Find out what's in Eren's basement
- SNK Fandom: Fill in some plot holes and explain some things
- Isayama: Ah, okay I'll kill off some more characters and get Eren kidnapped again :)
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
Fact submitted by: unseendimple
In a world full of weird horse-faced humans,
Crazy head instructors,
And the fear of being a titan’s lunch,
And my two best friends
Try to do the impossible
Create a guide to help you survive the Titans